- Huge full-width kitchen family dining room with folding doors onto the garden
- Designed by internationally acclaimed architect Robert Adam
- Large drawing room with feature fireplace and separate dining room
- Beautiful location surrounded by mature woodland and historical Serpentine lake
- Lavish master bedroom with luxury ensuite, dressing room & sitting area
- Five further large double bedrooms three with ensuites
- Attached double garage with remote gates and ample parking
READY FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION!
The Holroyd at The Serpentine offers fantastic accommodation in a stunning design. Set in the magnificent grounds of an historic 400-acre country estate, this is a residence in grand style with breath-taking features!
One of the most prestigious homes in an exclusive part of this development, The Holroyd makes its presence felt with deep, overhanging eaves, an imposing front elevation and magnificent columned porch with feature arched window above.
The grand style continues inside with a breath-taking entrance hall and beautiful galleried landing, while the vast reception rooms comprise a large study, elegant drawing room with feature fireplace and formal dining room. The latter is linked to the huge kitchen family dining room via double doors, creating an outstanding entertaining space, with folding sliding doors accessing the garden.
Running the whole width of the house is the sumptuous first floor Master Suite with its luxury en-suite dressing room and sitting area, alongside two further bedrooms both with en-suite shower rooms. There are three further sizeable double bedrooms on the top floor, one with an en-suite and a family bathroom. The Serpentine has 33 exclusive and largely individual residences, from three to six bedrooms, designed by internationally-renowned architect Robert Adam, mixing Georgian features with local materials and styles to produce some of the most elegant homes in this part of Cheshire.