- Huge open kitchen family dining room with folding doors to garden
- Designed by internationally acclaimed architect Robert Adam
- Large living room with feature fireplace and folding doors to garden
- Beautiful location surrounded by mature woodland and historic Serpentine lake
- Fabulous master bedroom opening onto stunning terrace with superb views
- Five further double bedrooms all with ensuite or bathroom
- Incredible estate facilities including leisure and sports club with tennis courts and gym
- Detached double garage with large driveway and ample parking
- Set in the heart of a stunning 400 acre historic country estate
OPEN HOUSE THIS WEEKEND! Saturday 22nd & Sunday 23rd.
Now complete, fully carpeted & ready to move in. The Butler on The Serpentine offers sumptuous accommodation with superb detail and beautiful views of the historic Serpentine lake. Master bedroom suite with terrace overlooking the South facing gardens. Contact us to arrange a viewing today sales centre & show home now open!
The largest of PH properties three developments at Alderley Park, the 33 family homes are here are bordered to the South by the beautiful body of water originally created by the Stanley family in the 19th century for recreation.
It's an idyllic spot; The Serpentine stretches for almost a third of a mile, with its overhanging trees and plentiful wildlife, simply perfect on a lazy summer's afternoon. The homes here have been arranged around mature trees and woodland, and they range in size and style and include detached villas overlooking the Serpentine itself and the open countryside beyond.
Follow the PH properties website (attached), to see floorplans, availability and general layout and specification.