- Well presented accommodation extending to over 2300 sq ft in all
- Beautiful views over adjoining countryside at the rear
- Situated within walking distance to the railway station
- Five bedrooms, three bathrooms
- Two reception rooms plus breakfast kitchen and conservatory
- No onward chain
A modern detached family house forming part of a mature residential cul-de-sac within a popular rural village located on the Chester to Manchester rail line. The property offers spacious accommodation over three floors extending to over 2300 sq ft in all, and occupies a prime position on the road overlooking a large central green and enjoying splendid views to the rear over adjoining farmland.
Accommodation comprises of porch, hall, downstairs wc, living room, dining room, conservatory, kitchen/breakfast room, five bedrooms, three bathrooms.
Parking for several vehicles, large double garage and landscaped rear garden backing onto fields.