- Charming semi detached period cottage and attached mews annex
- Requiring complete modernisation and refurbishment
- Situated in a lovely position within the conservation area
- In all around 3500 square feet or potential accommodation
- Extensive total grounds inc woodland of just over 0.7 acres
A charming semi detached period house and separate annex in a lovely location within the village conservation area with extensive 0.7 acre gardens and woodland, dating to the 18th century, and formerly a barn and shippon to the adjacent farmstead.
Requiring a complete scheme of renovation today, the house and annex provide excellent scope to integrate (subject to obtaining planning permission) into a much larger family home with large grounds and super open views to the front, yet situated within a short stroll of the village shops and centre.