Common Lane, Lach Dennis £795,000
- Four brand new large detached family houses on a small semi rural development
- Excellent specification from a well respected local developer
- 2500 (plot 1) & 3000 (plots 2,3 & 4) square feet of generous accommodation
- NB The pictures shown relate to another recently completed On Point Development, in Cranage
- Currently under construction, due for completion in Spring 2018
Last Plot Remaining
Forming part of an exclusive small development of just four large detached family house, currently under construction by the prestigious On Point Developments of Alderley Edge, situated in the rural village of Lach Dennis, on the outskirts of Lower Peover.
This is the last plot remaining on the development, and offers spacious and generous accommodation extending to 3,000 sq ft, comprising a large open plan kitchen/breakfast/living area, study and family room, including a ground floor bedroom. Also included will be Karndean flooring in the hallway, downstairs W.C, kitchen/breakfast/living area and bathrooms.
The second floor will consist of excellent master bedroom suite with dressing room, and three double bedrooms and high quality bathrooms.
Follow the documents link on our web site www.srushton.co.uk to see the elevations and full drawings of the property.
Lach Dennis CW9 7TB
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: SR008837